Pages

Random Thoughts

Sunday, April 22, 2012

One morning, this week, as my husband took A. into daycare, I was left alone in the car for a few minutes.

It was quiet, well, almost, I turned the radio off and listened to the birds chirping. The trees are finally budding and the hedges are starting to turn green. I saw a squirrel running along a wire against a steely-blue, almost lavender sky. The wind was pretty strong and had blown the neighbour's gate open, so their giant poodle was happily roaming the front yard.

It's such a common picture, but it gave me tremendous pleasure to watch. This sense of calm overcame me, a true ..ahhhhhhh moment.

Spring is such a happy, positive, invigorating time. It makes me think of all my projects and plans, and their progress. Now that things are settling down, I am finding renewed energy to continue working on my stash for the Craft Market I am planning on participating in. So here's a picture of what I worked on in the past few weeks.

2 comments :

  1. Ohhh...love those colors! Can't wait to see all the goodies you are knitting up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful, and soft. Aaahhh, I'll second that ...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete